Friday, August 1, 2008

Food!!!

I decided to change Bangalore's name.

To YUMMY.

When I was piling on weight during the stressful exam period, I kept reassuring myself that I would definitely lose it in India...

My lovely diet plan worked quite well for the first week I spent here... since I was living in my NGO, where healthy veg dishes and plain rice are served three times a day, everyday. But to my dismay, I found I loved the traditional dishes.... and together with all the rest, I'm enjoying butter naan and butter chicken masala and paneer this and butter that and lots and lots of naan everyday. Needless to say, I'm piling the pounds back on....

And I love it....

The food here is delicious. We're nowhere close to having tried everything, but we do try :) Food is one of my pleasures in life. For that, I give India 5 stars!!

YUMMY!!!!

1 comment:

anDroid said...

this whole thing wasnt sounding too exciting, but now i want to join you... indian food is good indeed :P

Dean